got my appointment

S Andrews
on 6/6/08 2:12 pm - eatonville, WA
I FINALLY found someone to do my psych eval forf my revision. It was a lot harder than I thought . Things are moving along. I'm shooting for the middle of July for my surgery. My daughter will be going to Arizona with me. I'm lining up my ducks and moving forward!
Deanne K.
on 6/6/08 2:37 pm - Tucson, AZ
Glad that you finally found someone.  I know the frustration.  I have mine on Monday.  Dr. S will then submit for the surgery to see if insurance will even cover it.  Talked my my former boss today and she suggested August would be a good time to be off.  We have year end on 6/30 and I will be very busy wrapping up year end and transferring the new year info.  Let's just pray insurance come through and I won't have to fight it.
ginau
on 6/6/08 3:44 pm - mesa, AZ
Ladies - looks  like your dreams are about to come true !!!  CONGRATULATIONS on stepping stones  being in place
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/08 6:40 pm - AZ
I hope you don't have to fight because than you can relax with a cold one. I sure hate to fight insurance companies and we will have to wait and see.Dawn
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/08 6:35 pm, edited 6/6/08 6:36 pm - AZ
Great news for  Deanne and Sharon. You guys are on your way just like me. I would be cool if we had surgery on the same day.. I don't think it will happen. But maybe just one of us....Dawn
Strawberry2
on 6/6/08 8:50 pm
I feel you on that the one - I also found one but had to rescedule so know I have to wait till next month
Most Active