How do you know???

luvintn
on 6/4/08 10:45 am
what are some signs that would make a person think he/she needs a revision.
GO TENNESSEE LADYVOLS
"
Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints on your heart."
JRinAZ
on 6/4/08 2:25 pm - Layton, UT
Hi there! Reasons for a Revision? 1.  Not at desired weight. (either never got there or have had regain or both) 2.  Medical Necessity. 3.  Better Quality of life. 4.  Have tried to be compliant with diet and exercise and go up and down (yo-yo). Reasons for a 1st surgery? same as 1, 2, 3, & 4 above. Some people get hung up with the heavy guilt thing of Revisions.  They feel they've failed, they feel the surgeon screwed up, they feel others are judging them for not being teeny tiny and perfect! I think we all went through similar head issues with our first rounds.  ......  the bottom line is that if YOU are willing to go through another procedure to improve your health then it's grounds to consider a revision! Revisions come in many packages.  Do oodles of research to find the right one for YOU.......by the right surgeon! 2nd chances are a gift!
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Susie221
on 6/12/08 8:22 am - UK
My reasons for wanting a  revision were : 1.Finding out I could eat way more than others who had wls. 2.Stopped losing weight after 6 months. 3.Losing only 50% of excess weight . By the way I had a extended bypass in Nov 2006  Revision should take place Sept this year ,please God  Susie x
Most Active