Monmouth ROSE update

mlpandbaby
on 6/4/08 9:56 am
Hi all,  How are all Dr. Gorcey's patients doing?  I am doing well, Tommorro I am strating pureed food, lost 13 lbs the first week.   I'm sure alot of water weight.  I am excited and hopefull.   Patsy how are you and your friend doing?  Michelle
dana S.
on 6/4/08 10:38 am - brooklyn, NY
HI DID YOU GET INTO THE TRIAL OR DID YOU SELF PAY?  HOW MUCH WEIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE I HAVE 80 MORE LBS TO LOSE.THEY CALLED ME TODAY AND THE COST IS $13,000.RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NO MORE SLOTS FORTHE TRIAL .       
patsy13215
on 6/4/08 12:23 pm - syracuse, NY
Hi Dana;I am sory you are meeting up with some deadends.Did youi ever try to call Dr, Gorceys office directly..There is a possibility he said that if the endoscopic measures were done that they may agree to do some more clinical trials.we are in the clinical trials.I would talk to Dr. Gorcey if you can.. good luck patsy
patsy13215
on 6/4/08 12:14 pm - syracuse, NY
hi michelle; so glad you are doing great!!I started full liquids this week and am enjoying it more than just liquids.....stacey is doing well .i found for a few days i did not drink enough and got very lightheaded,but that got easier the past few days....Keep up the great work.patsy
cmr3399
on 6/4/08 11:21 pm - Bayville, NJ
Hi ladies!!!!! Glad to hear you are doing so well....I finished My PAT's this week...got clearance from my PCP and my appointment with the Dr's is the 11th....June 23rd will be here before I know it.....You are such an inspiration.... Christine
patsy13215
on 6/5/08 9:13 am - syracuse, NY
hi christine; just a bit more and you will be done..very good!!!!! You will do great!!! Patsy
Most Active