Seeing doctor Brolin for first time.

tweety43
on 6/4/08 1:55 am - Asbury Park, NJ
Hi, On Friday I'm seeing him and i'm trying to get a revision so I don't want to botch anything up. Does anyone know of queestions that I should ask and if Dr. Brolin is your Dr. what's he like, should I leave out anything?  I'm excited at the same time as terrified of getting on his scale for the first  time to filling out the questioneer, I always don't know what to ask and what to not put on the paper work. If someone could help me I would be so a gratefull. Abbey
Heidineub
on 6/4/08 6:59 am
Hi Abbey: I'm having my revision tomorrow and Dr. Brolin is my surgeon. I had RNY open procedure in 1999 and regained a lot of weight. My first consultation with Dr. Brolin was many months ago. I found him down to earth and easy to talk with. I had a battle with my insurance company but Dr. Brolin kept fighting for me and finally after an appeal all the way to the State Insurance commission we won!! Don't be nervous about your consult. Just be honest so that the team can help you and understand what your goals are. Good luck with everything. Heidi
tweety43
on 6/5/08 11:13 am - Asbury Park, NJ
Hi Heidi, Congradulations I'm reallly happy for  you and your case is similiar to mine I had an open rny in 1998. you made me feek a lot better thanks, except I hope I don't have that much of a problam with my insurance company. Thanks again, Abbey
Most Active