surgery this wednesday

ALABAMA
on 6/2/08 4:42 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
I will be leaving out tomorrow for surgery in sunny fla. I will report to the hospital wednesday morning at 6:00 am.  I'm having a revision done to a rny that was done back in 2000 and stopped working 6 months into the surgery.  I only lost 68 lbs and I was left with 100 lbs to go.   Say a prayer for me as I cross over to the loosing side again.  Glenda in ga.
M. Hall
on 6/2/08 5:49 am - Norcross, GA

Congrats Alabama! My prayers are definitely with you. If you dont mind me asking why are you traveling to Florida for WLS.?

ALABAMA
on 6/2/08 6:50 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

this doctor was the only one was up front with me about why I stopped loosing weight after 6 months into the surgery.  I could not fine a doctor in ga area that had done alot of revision.  I have spoken to alot of Dr. overcash patient here in the atlanta area . the revision surgery was very sucessful with the weightloss.  glenda in ga.

Monique H.
on 6/2/08 7:25 am

Hey Glenda, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy for you. Are you still going to have the DS. I thank you so much for encouraging me. Hopefully some time soon it will be my turn. I go back to the doctor the 10th for him to check on me and I haven't lost anything else. I've actually gained about 5 more pounds. I'll say a prayer for you and please keep me posted. Congratulations again!!!!!

WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
ALABAMA
on 6/2/08 8:06 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA

thank you so much  and I will be having a revision to the pouch and stoma and more intertine by-pass. to make the intestine ds.  I have spoken with alot of his patient that were done this way and alot of them are very sucessful with the weightloss.  thank you glenda

cayita63
on 6/7/08 12:06 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
I am in Fort Lauderdale.Can you tell me more about your next surgery. I had a rny and i had gained 40 pounds, very depress, throwinbg up everyday i only eat bad carbs easy to digest .claudia sos
Most Active