Surgery scheduled for Thursday

Heidineub
on 5/31/08 11:18 am
My revision surgery is scheduled for Thursday. I'm spending the weekend packing for the hospital and for a week's post-op stay with my mother. The anxiety is starting to set in. Any suggestions and encouragement is apprciated. My revision RNY will be an open procedure. My first RNY was nine years ago. Thanks in advance for the support.
patsy13215
on 5/31/08 11:31 am - syracuse, NY
good luck to you on this next journey.We will be rooting for you.Where are you having your surgery? Get some rest. Bring lip gloss!
Heidineub
on 5/31/08 11:35 am
Thanks for the reminder about the lip gloss! I'm having my revision at University Medical Center, Princeton, NJ with Dr. Brolin.
MARCIAM
on 5/31/08 3:02 pm - Sayville, NY
I just want to wish you a successful surgery and an easy recovery!
Marcia 297/169 so far/140
RNY on 9/22/08
My life is starting over & yours can too!

Heidineub
on 6/1/08 1:07 am
Thank you, I'll be praying for the same.
ginau
on 5/31/08 4:47 pm - mesa, AZ
Heidi Your going to do great , Keep protein loading right up till surgery - it helps with  healing !!!  and remember  this is meant to bebe because you made it this far.  we are all pulling for you .  just breathe ...... in and out ... in and out !!  happy thoughts of a thinner you !
Heidineub
on 6/1/08 1:08 am
Thank you so much for your good suggestions and encouragement. This is such a great website. I'm so glad I  found it at the right time.
Arizonadck
on 6/1/08 2:14 am - Chicago, IL
It's so exciting!  You'll get thru it just fine!  I wish you all the best!  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!!  Carolyn
Heidineub
on 6/1/08 2:47 pm
Thanks Carolyn. No one really understands our journey better then the people on this website.
M. Hall
on 6/1/08 5:47 am - Norcross, GA
FIRST OFF I WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS! I TOO FEEL THE SAME ANXIETY NOW AND I DONT HAVE SURGERY TILL THE 17TH.  A FRIEND TOLD ME NOT TO THINK NEGATIVE BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE THAT WHAT IF FEELING. SO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT AND KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE OK. OUR PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AS WELL.
Most Active