Too early?

Mrs. Songbird
on 5/28/08 1:54 am - Farmington Hills, MI
I had RNY 2/1/07... Started at 371 and today I'm 276 (15 months) Is it too early to start looking into a revision?

Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts

Duval Diva
on 5/28/08 3:10 am - JACKSONVILLE, FL

Hey Girl i dont think it is too early have you ran this Question by your Dr i just had an reversion on May 16th  where they go down your throat and i feel the restriction i was 211 the Morning of this morning i was 204 going slow but going

Just Valena
on 5/28/08 3:35 am - Nunyabizness
Have you talked to your surgeon? The first thing would be to check out your 'mechanics' to see if there has been some sort of failure with your original procedure.

Angela M.
on 5/28/08 11:02 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Well, you already know my story....I will be 12 months out next Thursday (6/5/08) and I am having a revision on 07/16....so my answer to you is no...not at all.  I also just read a post on here from TaylorD and she had her original surgery in 2000 and then a revision in 2001 so not only are we not alone but this ain't even nothing new.....

317/287/170

Erica P.
on 5/29/08 4:00 am - Staten Island, NY
Songbird, If you feel that it would be in YOUR best interest ti speak with your Dr. or even another Dr. about a possible revision, then its not too early.  Had I done what I knew in my heart two years ago, I think that I would have had different results.  I am just waiting for my June 12 meeting with the revision surgeon to find out if its an option for me.  Good luck.... Erica
"Nothing tastes as good as THIN feels"
"If at first you DO succeed- try not to look too amazed!"

"I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store!"
crimsondelight
on 6/3/08 12:39 pm - Owings Mills, MD
I can't believe you are already 15 months out. Good luck with everything I am sure things will work out in your favor. I am going under the knife in August.
Mrs. Songbird
on 6/3/08 11:01 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
(((((((((EB)))))))))))) So you know you NEED to call me right? Do you still have my number?

Myspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace Codes, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesGlitter GraphicsMyspace BackgroundsMyspace Layouts

crimsondelight
on 6/4/08 7:59 am - Owings Mills, MD
Hey SB, Unfortunately I no longer have your number. I have lost my phone a couple of times of the last year or so. Email it to me You are looking good by the way
Most Active