Upper GI and Endoscope scheduled

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/08 4:06 am - Elizabethtown, KY
 I called my surgeons office this morning after playing phone and email tag yesterday with Dr Shina.  It seems that we had our wires crossed.  Suffice to say Wed June 4 I go to Suburban up in Louisville to have a Upper GI.  Then Ms Holly (Dr Shina's wife and nurse) squeezed me in pretty quickly to have the endoscope done with him.  He's going to do that at Suburban Sat June 7, 10.  Since they'll be giving me happy meds I'll need someone to ride with me to drive me home, someone who doesn't mind driving in Louisville. Suburban is off the waterson expressway. Breckinridge Lane exit. Adam can take me on the 4th or I could take myself to that one.  But the scope I'll have to be driven home.  After that I go see Dr Shina on June 11 for the results to all this and to see if I'm going to need a revision to my gastric bypass.  All the nsaids I took after our car accident could have perferated (sp?) the lining in my pouch. I could have ulcers.  Either way I guess I'll know for sure by June 11 if I'm having surgery again or not. My insurance co has pretty much already approved whatever I need done. I just have to have these test and then submit for whatever.  I'll be ok. It's not a big deal.  Just thought I'd update for those of u wanting to know.

Love, Hugs

Ange

cayita63
on 6/11/08 10:37 am - Ft Lauderdale, FL
how was ur day test/ tell me about ur journey? claudia
Most Active