ROSE PROCEDURE *UPDATE*

patsy13215
on 6/4/08 5:29 am - syracuse, NY
hi michelle;How are things going??Hope it is going well.You must be on soft stuff now? I started yoghurt stuff yesterday.All is well. Patsy
patsy13215
on 5/27/08 10:54 pm - syracuse, NY
hi Cheryl; Fantastic!! I will be very happy if I lose 22 pounds my 1st month..My procedure went well..I feel fine this a.m. Taking liquids slowly..A friend of mine also had the procedure yesterday and did well..we will all post on here and keep each other pumped up..  cheers to all.  Patsy
Cheryl Gebbie
on 5/28/08 3:22 am - Knoxville, TN
Patsy.. Thank you for all the encourgement...I really feel better after reading from yall .... the Liquid stage will go by FAST ....keep your eye on the goal .... HUGS Cheryl
cmr3399
on 5/28/08 3:26 am - Bayville, NJ
LADIES THIS IS WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to join you and have just as much success. 
Cheryl Gebbie
on 5/28/08 3:51 am - Knoxville, TN
When are you having your procedure ..... I am PRAYING that the success I have had is a CONTINUED one .....cause I really do have the restriction... Cheryl
melb
on 5/29/08 1:22 am
Cheryl, You are doing so great. I hope to follow in your footsteps .  I'm scheduled for the EGD June 9th and the procedure June 10 in Ohio if I qualify.  What other tests do they do the day of the EGD? thanks! Melissa
Cheryl Gebbie
on 5/29/08 3:24 am - Knoxville, TN
Thank you ....not sure if you have had the Upper GI Series .... if not then you might have to have that ....otherwise that is the only other one .that I would know of .... Good Luck Cheryl
cmr3399
on 5/29/08 7:54 am - Bayville, NJ
Cheryl...          I go for PAT's on Monday and procedure is on the 23rd.......Keeping my fingers crossed that I have the same success......Chris
patsy13215
on 6/4/08 5:27 am - syracuse, NY
chris;how did you preop stuff go??Hope all is still set for you. good luck. Patsy
getinther
on 5/31/08 7:27 am - AL
What is the Rose Procedure?
Most Active