New Here!!!!!

susielarry190
on 5/23/08 1:07 pm - mt juliet, TN
Any  DRS. In Nashville that will do this? Anyone know if Aetna PPO covers this? Thanks Sue
grandsonx2
on 5/24/08 4:22 am - TN
Hi Sue, I am in nashville, what are you wanting to know what a dr in Nashville does? is it a revision? as far as Aetna, I can't help you there, because I have bc/bs.  but there is usually other people on the boards that can help you with insurance.  please fill me in a little more.   Thanks   Nancy
susielarry190
on 5/24/08 8:18 am - mt juliet, TN
Hey Nancy,         Just wanted to know which dr. do this here!  Had mine about 2yrs ago. Really having a hard time getting that last 40 or so lbs. off seem to be wanting to eat all the time again seem like I eat and in know time want to eat again. Do you get on the Tn. site?                                                                  Thanks Sue
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/08 10:53 am - AZ
I would check your Nashville Forum site. I was just in it and the first Doctor on the list takes Aetna PPO. You have to remember all have differnt exclusions. You should look at each doctor site and click what insurance they take and better yet call your Attena PPO and ask them what doctors do what kind of procedure you want done. Tell them you want Nashville. I hope I was of some help. Dawn
susielarry190
on 5/25/08 9:29 am - mt juliet, TN
              Thanks Dawn.
Most Active