Anyone have the ROSE procedure and NOT lose weight??

dpnna
on 8/5/08 4:28 am - w. orange, nj
hi   im  curious as to how  much  weight you have lost  since  april...  thanks  donna
mlpandbaby
on 5/23/08 2:15 am
I just wanted to say if I didnt meet patsy in the office I would have never known about the site and been on here to read all the post's.  I'm sure alot of people out there who have had the Rose procedure done dont know to come here online, i was on a yahoo site and only a couple people had heard about the revision procedures.  But I am doing well I only had it done yesterday, so I will keep ya posted. Michelle
patsy13215
on 5/25/08 10:48 am - syracuse, NY
hi Michelle;;I am so happy for you!! I am so glad that all went well...I am leaving in the morning..So except for a sore throat,you feel fine.? How long are we on liquids for??i will keep you posted...patsy
mlpandbaby
on 5/25/08 1:10 pm
Patsy,  I dont know, they gave me a folder at my pre -op appt.  I week clear liquids, week 2 full liquids, week 3 pureed/soft foor and weeks 4and5 slowly ween onto solid foods....So good luck, After 3 days I dont feel like I want to eat but my eyes are filled of ideas...back to my jello..lol Michelle
margaret C.
on 6/29/08 3:05 am
raekra
on 4/29/09 12:53 pm
I had the same thing happen and the surgeon is claiming that it is my fault.  I would NEVER recommend this surgery. THe frustrating part is that the surgeon is taking people's cash and not following up with his promises - it is so frustrating that this can happen and have no recourse.    I have had No changes in my intake - it is exactly the same.  I wish we could get together as a group and take action.  
Most Active