It was 2 weeks ago today !!

ginau
on 5/22/08 12:11 am - mesa, AZ
A whole 2 weeks  ago  to the hr.  I had my extended revision to a common channel of "75", with no adjustments to the pouch. I am down 19.5 lbs , feel pretty good! I am still getting used to new plumbing, between  funky colored stools, tummy cramps from things setteling in, and Gas !!!! the best advice I got was to eat a bland diet!  add fruit and veggies in slowly ! To be honest - I had a birthday yesterday and was aksed if I received anything super wonderful ?? my response was yes - My revision surgery ! - I pray that this will be my answer  to getting to a more healthy weight...  
PekinSal
on 5/22/08 12:15 am - UK
Congratulations! Welcome to the funky poop club!  Sal

DS revision from failed lapband

M. Hall
on 5/22/08 1:08 am - Norcross, GA

Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to see you are doing good. 19.5 lbs in 2 weeks, thats awesome.

Deanne K.
on 5/22/08 2:19 am - Tucson, AZ
AWESOMEJOB.
ALABAMA
on 5/22/08 8:31 am - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
Happy B'day and the weightloss is great for 2 weeks. keep up the good work.
kakych3
on 5/25/08 9:15 pm
Happy Birthday and Congratulations!      I had revision surgery last monday on the 19th and i came out of surgery with a feeding tube for a whole week,   Did u not have that?    
lizzythompson
on 5/26/08 1:18 am - Denton, TX
Happy Birthday!!!! I also am 2 weeks out and am trying to get used to the new elimination system. Seems like I "waste" more than I eat by twice as much. I havelost unofficially about 14 lbs so far, will find out officially tomorrow.

ginau
on 5/26/08 2:16 am - mesa, AZ
Elimination Sucks ,, but worse than that is the gas and flatulence !!!  I am sticking to very small amounts of  cooked veggies , some fruits  and  WHOLE LOTTA MEAT !! if you consider 3 oz  a lot ??
Most Active