Surgery on Wednesday the 28th

FIREMANTRB
on 5/24/08 1:50 pm - OH
Hey I will definately keep you updated.  Hang in there.  We both will get through this
grandsonx2
on 5/25/08 12:23 am - TN
Thanks FIREMAN TRB, I noticed that there is one other person having a band over her bypass in june, so I asked her to keep us posted also!!      I am sure we will all do great!!  I was wondering though, how long do you have to do the liquid diet before surgery? mine is 8 days, I can drink sugar free carnation instant, so I am hoping that it  will keep me pretty much filled up!    WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 
FIREMANTRB
on 5/25/08 3:38 am - OH
Liquid diet?  I dont have to do one.  At least they didnt tell me of one.  I have to to go pre-op teaching on Tuesday and I'm just staying at a hotel near the hospital because it is 3 1/2 hours away from home.  I have to to the liquid diet afterwards, probably 2-3 weeks.  Wont know until Tuesday.
grandsonx2
on 5/24/08 5:13 am - TN
grandsonx2
on 5/25/08 12:16 am - TN
Barbara, there are 3 of us having a band placed over our bypass in june, you, me and fireman, It would be great for all three of us to let everyone know how it is working for us!   please keep us posted        Nancy
babrewer
on 5/25/08 12:36 am - Midlothian, TX
I sure will...Barbara
Most Active