New to the Idea of revision

snyderbuck
on 5/19/08 12:54 pm - Buckhannon, WV
Post Date: 5/19/08 12:14 pm
 Even though that is a sad face my hope is alive again.  I had Gastric Bypass surgery March of 2002.  I was 340lbs to 198lbs then I got pregnant.  I was only a little over a year out.  I had my baby June 2004 and went up to 250lbs I also went through a major depression.  I got pregnant again in 2005 had a miscarriage then got preganat again.  I had my baby May 2006.  My body has been though the ringer.  I was again faced with depression after the birth.  I looked in the mirror after getting put on Lexapro and I was 330lbs again.  My heart dropped.  So now I am looking into revision surgery, Has anyone else had it?

HELP I see Dr.Stickler June 16th I hope i get my second chance.

Shannon
 Shannon
Angela M.
on 5/19/08 10:36 pm - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
My heart goes out to you.  This journey is hard enough on us as it is.  I am sure you will have no problem getting approved and getting back down to 198 or lower.  This time it will be better because you will have two little gifts to work so hard for. Your consult date is the date of my revision.  We both have something to look forward to on that day!   Good luck to you! Angela

317/287/170

kirstenMN
on 5/21/08 7:22 pm - Eden Prairie, MN
Hello Shannon, Reading your info was like reading a book about me almost word for word. Look through the revsion options on this forum and discuss with your doctor. In MN you have to go to info seminars before meeting with dr. after looking and discussing the options it really looks like people have the best results going fromt he RNY to the DS. Best of Luck kirstenMN
Most Active