Hair Loss after Revision??

Arizonadck
on 5/20/08 10:23 am - Chicago, IL
I would love the name!!!  Thank you so much!  It does make sense - almost like exfoliating the scalp - remove old cells to allow new growth!  Do you use it continuously - even now?  Maybe your nephew will get back together with her!!  Tell him he may need it himself someday (LOL).  Thanks so much - I'll anxiously await the name!!  Take care!  Carolyn
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/08 11:06 am - AZ
Density Therapy by Bumble & Bumble.  I just looked. I wouldn't use it every single day, if I were you I'd use it daily for about 3-4 days in a row then use it 1-2 times a week.  You can feel it when it is working, it makes your head tingle.  Not in a bad way, you are just aware of it. This is a very expensive shampoo as far as shampoo goes, they only sell it to specific salons.  if you find it on ebay, it's a fake.  China makes a bunch of fake products (like Coach purses, etc.) well they also make fake expensive products like this.  It is not available in China, it is not available to anyone but a licensed salon so outside of a salon they have no way to get it. I did find one guy on ebay that was selling products from his salon.  I don't know if he is still selling on ebay or not. I also would not get the Density Therapy Conditioner, I don't care for it.  Just the shampoo.  The shampoo is great!  I absolutely love some of their other products for conditioners.  But not the Density Therapy conditioner. Good luck to us both!  I don't want to lose hair again either with my revision!
Arizonadck
on 5/21/08 1:00 am - Chicago, IL
Thank you so much.  I will look for it and stock up!   I definitely want the real thing so won't go on ebay.  Thanks!  Good Luck - let us know your progress!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/08 11:12 am - AZ
BTW... Each time I buy this stuff I call him whining about how expensive it is. ;o)  So far it hasn't made him feel guilty enough to get back together with his girlfriend!  He's in his 20s so he's not overly concerned about baldness yet. :o( I did think about telling him if he doesn't get back together with her I'll wait until I have straggly strands of hairs sticking out here and there and one day I'll fly to KC and show up at his place of employment introducing myself as BJers auntie Em.  (B-Jer has always been my nick name for him)  Then I'll bring photos of him in his little one piece jammies when he was little and show everyone what a cutie pie he is. He is currently a high level exec for a world wide company and he supervises many people in many countries.  I don't think he'd want to show me off around his work if I go bald toting my photos and cute stories of him when he was little.  Heh...
M. Hall
on 5/19/08 10:50 am - Norcross, GA
Arizonadck, I didnt loose alot of hair in the beginning. My hair comes to the middle of my back today, but in the last 2 years it has become very thin. Everytime i wash my hair it seems like a handful of hair comes out. Ive tried different things too, but none of them seem to work. You would have thought as much as i can eat now that my body would be out of those stages, that's why Im waiting for the insurance company to approve my revision now. And yes ladies i have a couple of wigs on standby already. I never use to wear wigs, weave, etc. because i has so much hair.  But ill put one on in a minute now!
Arizonadck
on 5/19/08 11:18 pm - Chicago, IL
You would think that after 2 years it would come in thicker - I too am eating everything - including a lot of protein each day.  Thanks - I will shop for wigs if I have to!!  What kind of revision are you looking into?  I'm looking into the Extended Rny.  Good Luck!!
M. Hall
on 5/20/08 7:52 am - Norcross, GA
Im actually going to get the same thing if the insurance company approves it. I called them today(BCBS) about a bill that I received from my upper endoscopy and he mentioned that they still had not made a decision. So good luck with your journey! N I hope dont no more hair fall out! 
Most Active