ROSE Update

patsy13215
on 5/15/08 6:08 am - syracuse, NY
hi Dk; good luck on your procedure tomorrow..You and cheryl can be our kentucky representatives..we will keep you posted on the N.J. stuff...feel good..patsy
msdeeva94
on 5/15/08 7:09 am
I had the ROSE done yesterday 5/14/08 and I am doing well and I am back to work today.  My biggest complaint is that my throat is so sore.  I will be so happy when the pain is over.  Today was better than yesterday but it was expected.  I am doing the full liquids and jello and popsicles(which I love because that kinda numb my throat).  The paperwork said that we can only have 2 to 4 ounces of liquids per hour, well I am really trying to stay hydrated and not drink too much.  I am having a hard time figuring out how to take all of the vitamins that they want us to take.  I just dont know in what order, if there is any, to take them.  Today I kinda spread them out throughout the day.  I am not experiencing any hunger yet, but I do miss chewing.  I have been wanting to eat different things just because that is what I am use to, but I refuse to mess this up.  I plan to follow this program to the letter and hopefully lose the weight that I want.    Just wanted to give my little update.  Good luck everyone and my hope is that this works well for all of us.
Cheryl Gebbie
on 5/15/08 7:16 am - Knoxville, TN
Hey did they say you are on each stage of the diet program for 4 days or 1 week .... I was told 1 week but someone said that it had been changed to 4 days .... Good Luck Cheryl
Most Active