LittleGuy- What should I do????

Ada M.
on 5/12/08 11:01 am
Revision on 11/26/12
Hello LittleGuy,  I would like to thank you for all the information you have put on this board.  I have followed your advice closely but unfortunately I received disappointing news today.  I am so hurt.  I was so close to getting an appointment but because my calls were not returned in a timely manner I missed it.  I would call the center constantly since they were so slow to call back.  Dawn was never available and I was told she was the only one I could speak to.  Once every 2 weeks or so I would get a return call.  I finally recieved a call from Donna saying I was penciled in for the 20th.  She said she would get back to me with a time.  Since it was barely 2 weeks to that date, I booked a flight for the night before so that whatever time she gave me it wouldn't matter as I would be coming in the night before.  I never got a call back.  I started calling again and finally Dawn called me today leaving a message on my voicemail asking if the 20th was okay?  This confused me since I had already agreed to the date.  I returned her call and miracle of miracles actually got her.  I said that I had already said that date was fine and was just waiting for the time.  Dawn then expressed concern about me coming from out of town and I reiterated that it would not be a problem.  She then asked if I was okay with the out-of-pocket fee?  What???  This was never mentioned before.  What happened?  She then explained that they had recently hit their target!  I was shocked.  I explained that I called almost everyday, at least twice a day and my calls were hardly returned.  Dawn said she returned calls every couple of days.  I sadly said that wasn't the situation with me.  I know they are very busy.  I know Dawn didn't purposely neglect to call me but it still hurts so much knowing I was so close and yet so far because of a few unreturned calls.  LittleGuy...is there any hope at all?  Will there be an approval for enrollment?  Should I still come up for all the tests and let them hold on to the results in hopes of future openings?  I'm so confused right now.
ginau
on 5/14/08 1:14 am - mesa, AZ
?????????????????????????? Sorry - but what is the purpose of this post ?
Ada M.
on 5/14/08 10:22 am
Revision on 11/26/12
Hi Ginau,  Congratulations on your successful revision.  I too am hoping for a second chance at weight loss.  The purpose of this post was to get advice from littleguy since he works in the office at monmouth and has been so helpful with feedback and updates.  I need to make some decisions and some insight from him will be very helpful.  I hope I answered your question.
Ada M.
on 5/14/08 10:30 am
Revision on 11/26/12
I got the answer I was looking for.  Thanks so much LittleGuy.  You are truly a blessing.
patsy13215
on 5/14/08 11:46 am - syracuse, NY
hi chioma; I am glad that you are getting your answers,,I hope it all works out or you...Patsy
littleguy
on 5/15/08 11:19 am
glad i could clear things up.
ginau
on 5/14/08 3:21 pm - mesa, AZ

Thank you !

I was just coinfused and wondered what I was missing ??

I'll keep 2 fingers crossed  for ya !  keep us posted

Ada M.
on 5/15/08 10:33 am
Revision on 11/26/12
Thank You Patsy and Ginau.  I have a lot of faith and I know it will work out.
Most Active