Anyone try Liquid Detox before Revision?

sydneylynne
on 5/8/08 10:06 pm
*I am looking into a possible revision surgery.  But I have some questions that maybe someone here could answer.   *I'm not sure of all the technical words that are used so will use general language.  As for my weight gain I know it is because of the way I eat...so that said.  I am not sure if the pouch got bigger or if it was the opening that was stretched out.  I was wondering instead of surgery again if a person can revert back to the first couple of week after surgery and do a liquid diet or liquid detox naturally would that revert the problems I am having back to the way it (my RNY surgery) was???  I know that probably sounds stupid.  But I am curious if anyone else has done something like that and if it helped. *Any answer you can give me will help a lot! Sydney from Minnesota
Just Valena
on 5/9/08 3:56 am - Nunyabizness
I have never tried it, but several people swear by this as a good way to 'get back on track'. http://www.5daypouchtest.com/

sydneylynne
on 5/9/08 12:18 pm
Thanks Ms. Lena,  I took a look at the site you sent and it doesn't seem to hard to do.  I am really hoping something will work besides having to try surgery again. Sydney
ShayZ
on 5/9/08 12:44 pm - Somewhere, TX

Just a word, I am on day 3 of the 5 day...this is my second time doing it and each time Day 2 is the hardest.  Day 1 was a breeze until nighttime but melatonin fixed that for me; but Day 2...anyway I am just saying this to say don't give in if what seemed not so hard becomes a little difficult Day 3 is right around the corner.  Good luck.

(deactivated member)
on 5/10/08 7:31 am
Most Active