Littleguy-how was the OR this week?

patsy13215
on 5/8/08 10:57 am - syracuse, NY
Hi there everyone.Hope all is going well.Liittleguy,if you are out there,I was wondering how many procedures dr.gorcey and Dr.Borao did this week.? Also from your experience,should I be off coumadin for how many days before the surgery.I was off it for 4-5 days prior to my endoscopy.My preop labs include a Pt and Ptt. How long should I be off coumadin before i take the test. My rose got moved up to the 27th of may..I am very excited!! I am looking forward to hearing Dr.Gorceys great music in the OR before lights are out..Hope to see you in the OR.. Patsy Amsterdam
cmr3399
on 5/8/08 12:51 pm - Bayville, NJ
Hey Patsy!!!!!!!!!!!!  If all goes well I'll be there with you on the 27th according to Donna!!!!!!!!!!!  I go for my scope tmrw, pre op testing early next week, and some more tests I do believe on the 14th.... Christine
patsy13215
on 5/8/08 2:21 pm - syracuse, NY
hi Christine;That would be great! I am so glad things worked out for you to be in the study...Good luck on your scope.You will do great. keepus posted.. patsy
cmr3399
on 5/9/08 1:12 pm - Bayville, NJ

Hi all...SCOPE DONE!!!  AND.....Drum roll please.............. I'm IN!!!!!!!..... Now let me tell you...Dr Gorcey....Met him for the first time today and LOVE HIM...what a breath of fresh air!!!!!!! Talk about a wonderful bedside manner...Not many Doc's have it...He's one of the lucky one's obviously...I can not wait to work with him...he makes you feel so at ease, and I personally really really need that..... Talk to you soon........... Christine

patsy13215
on 5/9/08 1:44 pm - syracuse, NY
Hi Littleguy; Thanks for the info!! I am definitely getting psyched !!! Getting all my pre op testing stuff done.......Have a good weekend.... patsy amsterdam
MsCin
on 5/10/08 1:19 am
Good luck you two. I hope goes all well and it truely works!  You all (not ya'll...LOL) are my inspiration.  The more insight everyone you can give will benefit so many here on this board.  Please keep us posted on your sucesses.
patsy13215
on 5/10/08 6:44 am - syracuse, NY
hi mscin; It sounds like you have done a great job considering that your surgery was a while back.I think you should be proud of yourself to catch it and get back on track like you have..we will keep you posted. thanks for your support. patsy
cmr3399
on 5/10/08 2:57 am - Bayville, NJ
MsCin  and everyone for that matter.... WILL DO.....Promise to keep you updated everystep of the way...and if I leave anything out....PLEASE PLEASE do not hesitate to ask...... Christine
patsy13215
on 5/9/08 1:44 pm - syracuse, NY
Hi Christine; Fantastic!!So glad it all worked out.Isn't Dr. GORCEY Fantastic??What a pleasure indeed !!! I am getting all my pre-op stuff done.Had a chest xray and ekg done today.Will be getting labs done on monday and hoping to get in for my surgical clearance on tuesday.. Congrats again!!!!!!! Patsy
littleguy
on 5/9/08 3:42 am
there was a little hiatus as dr borao was on vacation.  next cases are 5/17, then 5/20 , 5/22 and 5/27.  should be through the first 20 by mid june.   4 - 5 days is ok for coumadin stoppage. get psyched. c u soon !!
Most Active