Below Goal!!!! Revision Update!

JRinAZ
on 5/8/08 1:16 am - Layton, UT
Hi all! I haven't been around for a while and thought I'd answer all the friendly inquires about me!  Thanks for caring! My quickie overview:  Original Proximal Rny 2/11/03 went from 278 to 135 and hung there for a couple of years.  Regained to 170 and health issues started going south!  ....  I researched the bejeebies out of the Revision options and selected the Extended Rny option with Dr. Schlesinger.  My common channel is 50 cm.  Surgery was  12/26/07 -bowel prep on Christmas!!! I am now at 125 and still losing!  My goal weight was 135!  .....  I'm feeling pretty good most days but still have potty issues and dizzy spells.  We suspect I am hypoglycemic now so I just eat mini meals all day long and things are fine! Good luck to all of you in the research and approval phase!  The right revision can be miraculous!  ERny combined with Dr. Schlesinger is a great option! Did you know that Costco rarely has anything smaller to sale than a size 4??!!!!  Yikes!  This is new territory!  Happy Thursday to all!  .....  If anyone has questions specifically about my type of Revision then just shoot me a note; I'd be happy to help you out. [email protected] or [email protected]
Joyce 
Rny 2/11/03-> ERny 12/26/07-> Duodenal Switch 5/12/2010   
     www.dsfacts.com , www.dssurgery.com , & www.duodenalswitch.com

Angela M.
on 5/8/08 1:54 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Thanks for the post.  I will be contacting you soon as I have many questions about my upcoming revision.

317/287/170

Susie221
on 5/8/08 7:03 am - UK
Hi JR Glad you came thru revision ok ? Did you find recouperating the same as first time round ? What I would like to ask is have you lost 10lbs since your revision ? which was 26Dec ? Or have you lost more than that ? Thanks Susie x
catjurado
on 5/10/08 2:48 pm - santa ana, CA
Hello, I was just wondering what is an extended Rny? Still learning what the different procedures are. Thanks, Cathy
Most Active