Small Bowel Follow Thru test

Deanne K.
on 5/9/08 10:09 am - Tucson, AZ

Hi Dawn, I think it depends on who is ordering the tests.  My PCP sent me to a GI Dr. and he felt that I needed all these tests and felt that Dr. Schlesinger might want them as well.  I will keep you posted.

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/08 10:56 am - AZ
Hi Deanne, I think your right, it depends who orders them. Dr Simon is also doing my EGD. I think he also a gastro doctor too. I think he practice is dedicated to WLS and if a patient needs a EGD he can do that too. I will keep you posted to. Dawn
S Andrews
on 5/9/08 12:56 pm - eatonville, WA
Deanne, you are so lucky living so close to Dr. S. I spoke with him on the phone. I'm thinking if I don't get any help up here I just may have to fly down there and rent a hotel for several weeks and get the revision I need. Pretty sad that we can't get the help we need once something goes array. Good luck in your journey for your revision and please keep us all posted on how things go! Sharon
Deanne K.
on 5/9/08 3:02 pm - Tucson, AZ
Hi Sharon,  Dr. S is only about 130 miles from Tucson.  I had my surgery about 5 miles from his office.  I feel fortunate to have met him at an OH conference in Phoenix and a Stomaphyx teleconference.  I am very impressed with him and how caring he really is.  My current surgeon really doesn't want to help much at this point.  He is so willing to help those of us who have problems and is skilled enough to tailor the correct surgery that will help us to reach a healthy lifestyle.  I can't get help and I'm this close to it.  I will persue it to the end.  I will not give up on getting my problems fixed.
Most Active