I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!

cmr3399
on 5/7/08 4:47 am - Bayville, NJ
OK OK OK...the last 3 hours have been a whirlwind I tell you....Here I am driving along....depressed from not nly the news the Monmouths Rose Trial is basically full, but I got bad news that I need a whole new furnace in a house I JUST BOUGHT!!!! I wanted to pull my hair out...Anyway sorry about that side rant...Where was I LOL...O yes..I'm driving along and boom the phone rings..Its the Bariatric Center at MONMOUTH!!!!! They picked ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    I almost crashed!!!! Well I still need to get scoped on Friday..However...Pre op testing is scheduled for next week and I do belive Donna stated my procedure is on May 27th.....there is an . somewhere I tell you...Now a new furnace needs to fall out of the sky and I'll be a brand new woman!!!  So I get scoped on Friday @ 250....I'll keep you posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angela M.
on 5/7/08 7:51 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Congrats to you!  Please let us know how things go.....

317/287/170

brandyII
on 5/7/08 10:07 am
May I sound so dumb to ask what is the Monmouths Rose Trial as I'm new to this forum and have lap band probs, thanks brandyII.
mlpandbaby
on 5/7/08 11:12 pm
Congradulations!  I am schedualed to have the per op on the 14th and the revision with Dr. Gorcey on the 22nd.   I'll let you know how it goes.  Michelle
Most Active