Revision in Alabama

wendyfinn29
on 4/27/08 5:25 pm - Monroeville, Al

Anybody out there living in alabama had a revision or know of any surgeons in alabama that do the ROSE procedure revision. Dr. Weinstein in Mobile, Al did my RNY in 2006....

MS_251
on 4/28/08 11:47 am - mobile, AL
Are you looking at other procedures besides the ROSE?
wendyfinn29
on 4/28/08 2:19 pm - Monroeville, Al
im totally confused, it was late last night when i posted.....i had my RNY in 2004. anyway, i just started thinking bout a revision. over the last year i have gained round 30lbs after losing 160. im afraid if i dont  do something now, that it will be a matter of time and i will be right back in that same  boat. is there another procedure you would recommend.
MS_251
on 4/30/08 1:51 pm - mobile, AL
I had RNY in 2002 with DR Hannon. As far as I know their office doesn't do revisions. That is what DR Hannon told me my last visit a little over a year ago. I am researching converting to a DS. I had to go to Louisiana to get a consult with a DS surgeon but I am going either to California or New Jersey to get a 2nd opinion. Have you talked to Dr Weinstein to see if he can run tests to see what is going on with your RNY?
(deactivated member)
on 4/30/08 10:54 pm - TX
On April 28, 2008 at 9:19 PM Pacific Time, wendyfinn29 wrote:
im totally confused, it was late last night when i posted.....i had my RNY in 2004. anyway, i just started thinking bout a revision. over the last year i have gained round 30lbs after losing 160. im afraid if i dont  do something now, that it will be a matter of time and i will be right back in that same  boat. is there another procedure you would recommend.
Yes, there is!  The DS.  You have Dr. Gagner in Miami who is an expert.  I had the DS for my revision simply because I didn't want to take a chance on a surgery that could, and IMO, would fail again. good luck
mjc123
on 5/2/08 11:29 am - Midlothian, VA
I had a DS revision as well. Went to New Jersey to get it. I highly recommend you look into it!! Mary

Revision Weight Loss Tracker  Mary  

Most Active