TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF MY REVISION SURGERY

(deactivated member)
on 4/25/08 10:25 pm, edited 4/25/08 10:28 pm - Brampton, Canada

I celebrated my two year anniversary of my revision to Lapband on April 18/06.  Previously I had the VBG back in /87 and went from 260 lbs. down to 113 lbs. for several years.  Like most though the staple line separated and I only kept my weight down through sheer dieting. For me the revision to the Lapband was the best thing even though I was self pay.  I went from 251 lbs. day of surgery down to my goal of 125 lbs. in 20 months.  Since I lost slowly but steadily I lost fat only and not muscle too.  Now I am below goal at 119 lbs. and feel great and no complications which was my biggest worry as a revision. For all of you wanting a revision please research your options well and make sure you have excellent aftercare no matter what surgery you decide on.

Erica P.
on 4/28/08 12:09 pm - Staten Island, NY
Congrats on your two year anniversary!!!!!!!  You have really worked your new tool.....
"Nothing tastes as good as THIN feels"
"If at first you DO succeed- try not to look too amazed!"

"I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store!"
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/08 12:13 pm - Brampton, Canada
Thanks Erica, I am determined to succeed long term this time around!
Most Active