monmouth nj rose procedure

dana S.
on 4/25/08 7:19 am - brooklyn, NY
HI DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT.I E MAILED THEM 2 WEEKS AGO FOR THE ROSE PROCEDURE. I CALLED THIS PAST MONDAY AND THEY ASKED FOR A SOME INFORMATION.I HAVE NOT HEARD BACK SINCE.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE ARE STILL SLOTS OPEN.      THANKS DANA
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/25/08 8:37 am - Knoxville, TN
I am sorry I dont know if there are any slots open ...I would cal them back on Monday and find out. Cheryl
patsy13215
on 4/27/08 5:29 am - syracuse, NY
hi cheryl; did you have your rose done last week. how did it go?? Iam scheduled for my first consult in Monmouth medical center on the 30th. I see that people are waiting awhile for responses. When i first called,they got right back to me,but things are slower now.I find that they are slow to get back to people.The consult for it is done at monmouth medical center and the initial endoscopy is done at monmouth gastro which is about 7 miles away.I will talk to them about why the delay getting back to people on wednesday..Hope you did well.   patsy
MsCin
on 4/26/08 12:41 am
I called them a few weeks back and the person that answered the phone was all willing to enroll me in the clinical trial.  I told her I wanted to see the protocol first and she told me she would have someone call me back and never has.   First impressions are everything to me, if they cannot even return a phone call, what is going to or not going to happen if I was a patient? 
croppincrazee
on 4/26/08 12:11 pm
I called several times and they finally called back a week ago Thursday and said they still had some openings.  They said they would call me back and I have never heard from them.  I have called three times and left a message and still no call back.  Molly
Most Active