delete

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/08 12:54 pm, edited 7/3/08 4:18 am

MaryTeresa
on 4/24/08 2:04 pm - Loveland, OH
Congrats.  I have a severly dialated stoma and a really small pouch I was 455 lost to 235 now I am 357 I have to get a revision because my stoma is so dialated that if I catch the flu and vomit it is coming direct from my bowels and that is deffinately dangerous my food never even stops in my stomach it just hops straight through to the bowels so I am always hungry. My Dr is trying to get me approved for the DS revision due to my RNY surgery failed at the stoma. Once again COngrats!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/08 2:17 pm
reenieb
on 4/24/08 10:44 pm
RNY on 03/08/04 with
Hi Linda, what a terrific post, thank you! Of course, I am delighted for you in terms of your success but what I really appreciate about what you wrote is your heartfelt extension of support to the rest of the group. So, you had the procedure about 2 months ago, can you tell me a bit about how you've managed through the transitions of each Phase of eating? I had the procedure a little over a week ago and I'm still on liquids. I'm doing fairly well and thank God I'm not too hungry but I wonder if I can really do this for another 5 days!  How did you do? And when you transitioned to soft foods, can you tell me what a typical day of eating was (is???) for you? Any dumping or discomfort?  Thanks for sharing, whatever insight you can share is very much appreciated. Now go out and enjoy the beautiful sunshine in those shorts! Best, Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/08 1:57 pm
Most Active