Home

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 11:05 pm - Knoxville, TN
HUGS Jeannie .....I hope the morning sickness will get better ...you are about to bring a beautiful life into this world..... Today is my 2nd day PO and i am feeling better ....actually the scales arent want too move past the 200 lb mark but it will...my scales wear 2 lbs heavier than dr Weiss does. so tecchncically I am under 200 by 1 lbs just wish mine would go under ..LOL HUGS Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/25/08 12:14 pm
Thanks Cheryl.. I'm glad your cautious of the mind games.... They will get the best of you sometimes. Remember... Your not trying to trick the system to see how much you can get away with.  Just remember you've been given a tool to help. As for the scales.. I know it's hard, but I would not get on them every day.  A lot of people in the support groups have really allowed mind games to set in where they weighed in every day. I would try and only do it once a week.  Hang in there..  Jeannie
sholy
on 4/24/08 1:07 pm - KY
Cheryl , welcome home!!!! I am glad u did well---don't overdo it girl!!!  I am worried about the liquid diet....I can't even do the 5 day pouch test without going over the edge on day 2. SO the first whole week is what..protein drinks? Then week 2 u can have yogurt and fudgsicles....anything else? How about the next week?  I had planned 2 out of state vacations previous to my acceptance in the ROSE trial---so I am going to be on vacation slurping down yogurt and protein. Sheesh......I wish i had known earlier ...I wouldn't have planned them...but the deposits are already paid now.  This is typical of my best laid plans these days!!! HOpe you rest up tomorrow and take it easy over the weekend!! Donna
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 11:15 pm - Knoxville, TN
I do get hungry but the min I eat a popscicle or some jello ....then I am ok s I am feeling the restriction even with the liquids Jst dont let those mind games win......I will be abe to have the Yogarts and fudge scicles and creamed soups starting Tuesday and protein shakes I am suppose to go back to work today ....would like to have one extra day off ....but I need to work also maybe we will have plenty of helpo and i wont have such a large bit of work You take care Cheryl
E.J.
on 4/25/08 12:33 pm - Springfield, MO
Angel, I just got back on this site from about a year and one half ago.  I had RNY and never lost anything past 6 months out.  I almost felt as if I didn't have the surgery..,I could eat bread, chicken, and things most people have problems with and never got sick.  I never dumped and it seemed from the very beginning I could eat way too much.  This week I went to a lap band seminar with a friend and when I spoke to that doctor and told him how disapointed I was with my results, he said I probably had some failure with the procedure because I shouldn't have been able to do that so soon after surgery. He said he would do a test of some sort and take a look at my anatomy and maybe I need some type of revision.  I haven't gained weight, I just never lost much and what I lost was slow.  So tell me about your revision and what you think so far.  Ellen

E.J. ....sitting on the loser's bench!!! 

"People will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"    Maya Angelou

Most Active