Home

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/23/08 11:52 am - Knoxville, TN
Home from having the ROSE procedure .....was told the average weightloss so far with Dr Weiss is 23 lbs the first month. I hope i do as well......... will keep and update here Cheryl
ginau
on 4/23/08 11:51 pm - mesa, AZ
We are all keeping 2 fingers crossed than you have the best results yet !!!  maybe 26lbs .. Keep us posted!  Jeanna
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 4:25 am - Knoxville, TN
Thank you so much Jenna ...I need to lose at least 60 lbs .would prefer 70 AM GLAD I HAD IT done .... hugs Cheryl
christineneale
on 4/23/08 11:57 pm - tampa, FL
congrats cheryl! how are you feeling? what kind of diet  are you on?  
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 4:27 am - Knoxville, TN
I am doing ok a little sore in the ribs for some reason on the right side ......am on a clear liquid diet for this first week then full liquids next week and then soft ....following Gastric Bypass diet program ..... thanks Cheryl
croppincrazee
on 4/24/08 5:21 am
Congrats.  Did you stay in the hospital overnight?  Hope the pain goes away soon.  Let us know how you are doing.  Molly
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 5:55 am - Knoxville, TN
no I didnt stay at the hospital ...I had surgery at 9:30 am was on the way home to TN at 1:30 pm....I am sure it will in a day or two ...thought I could go back to work on Friday but thinkin may need an extra day ......Thanks Molly Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/24/08 5:56 am

Cheryl,  I"M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!   I'm glad the surgery part is over...  You know your gonna have to give us some details....  Keep in touch,  Jeannie

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/24/08 6:11 am - Knoxville, TN
I had my surgery yesterday and came home ....hurting a little on my right side ...probably have done too much today. but I am good really ... the Clear Liquid diet is getting old ..LOL...can wait til next Wednesday I will be able to eat yogart and fudgesicles ...yippeeeeee...HOW are you Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/24/08 12:28 pm

Just having a little sickness from the pregnancy and really bad head achs!!  But all is well.

I still stay rather depressed about the timeming of this pregnancy.  I know I'm going to get sooo fat!  (Like I wasn't already)   I just got a email that everyone is getting together for my 20th class reunion this year.  There is NO WAY I wold attend having picked back up this weight and being pregnant. It just sucks!!   Of course these hormones are not helping...  I'm glad to hear you doing well and that the pain was not too bad.  Did they knock you completely out?  Did you get sick from the anestisia (SP)?  Also do you feel restriction w/ the liquids?

Most Active