enlarged stoma fixed thru scleratherapy

linda249
on 4/21/08 10:44 am - xenia, IL
I was not losing anything for at least a year now but not gaining either but certainly not getting to my goal and I knew something must be wrong so I went to Dr. he said he would schedule an endoscopy and if the stoma was enlarged he could also do the reduction of the size of the stoma right then while he was down with the scope, and he DID find that my stoma had enlarged so he injected  the stoma with something  that  it causes a scar tissue to form reducing the stoma size and he said this is far less invasive than the stomaphyX and he has had a lot better results with this procedure of the scleratherapy
JROLFSON
on 4/22/08 3:43 am - St. George, UT

Linda: Please report back often on your progress, it sounds interesting. I hope it works for you. J Rolfson

linda249
on 4/22/08 2:40 pm - xenia, IL
I went to my primary physian(ms) today and I weighed about 9 lbs. less than I did the last time I went  but that was sometime in Jan when she last weighed me, but it is working ,also I could see it here on my home scales I knew it was down by about 10 to 11 on mine but you know how scales are, and this was not a wee****il tomorrow. I had it done last Wed on april 16th  at about 2:30 pm but of course I have not had too much to eat either, but SF puddings and jello and protein drink and low cal  fruit drinks I found one that tastes real good with only 20 cal for 8 oz. but I have to mix it with half water to the juice. I have used the cooked puddings and prepacked and homemade jello and prepacked too and protein drinks too , of course all of these puddings and everything else is SF. as soon as I figure out how to put some more pics on here I will, I need to show some of my before pics too, they are awful of course. Thanks for your interest and good hopes for it working too.   Linda
Cheryl J.
on 5/5/08 1:36 am
Hi Linda, I was reading your post.  I just had the sclerotherapy a few days ago, 5/2.  Are you feeling full faster, and staying fulll longer? Because anyone that is eating SF pudding, jello, and protein drinks would lose 10lbs anyway. 
Most Active