3 Months since "ReStore"

NueBelieve
on 4/20/08 8:45 am - PA
Hi everyone! I just had my 3 month appointment. So far so good....its getting harder and harder but I'm trying. I am down 45 pounds since 1/18 and feel a lot better.  I do believe I DID NOT have the procedure but I am fighting the little demons inside my head to make me think I did....make sense? I figured the more I can drop before the 6 month trial ends....the bigger jump start I will have when I do have the actual procedure.  I do great with eating all day then night time comes and omg its terrible. I swear every commercial at night is either Chocolate or that darn Betty Crocker lol. Oh well I will battle on and pray everyone here is doing well. {{{Hugs}}}
Angela M.
on 4/20/08 8:58 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Well, if you have had the actual procedure or not, you are doing such a good job.  Keep up the good work and continue to keep us posted....

317/287/170

(deactivated member)
on 4/20/08 2:05 pm
Betsy C.
on 4/21/08 6:27 am - Efland, NC
You've done quite well with your weight loss.  I had the RESTORe procedure done 2/27 (at least I think I had the actual procedure) and I've only lost 13 lbs, 11 of which was during the full liquid phase.  I've been tracking everything that goes in my mouth in SparkPeople.com so I know I'm getting between 1100-1200 calories.  Anything less than that and I'm not satisfied.  I still have snacks mid-morning and mid-afternoon, but they are healthy planned snacks of no more than about 100-150 calories.  If I eat anything after dinner, it is usually a sugar free pudding.   My portions have gone done since starting back on solids so I definitely feel restriction.  But it is going to be an ongoing struggle, especially in social situations.  I also tivo all tv programs because of commercials, and it really helps.   Good luck to everyone! Betsy

Lap RNY 5/7/03
I lost 50+ pounds of regained weight with hCG drops.

Most Active