ERNY anyone?

Erica P.
on 4/17/08 10:42 am - Staten Island, NY
I am looking to find anyone that has had the ERNY?  I am looking into this particular type of RNY.  If you have had the surgery or know someone who has had the surgery, I would love to hear from you. I have already had surgery almost four years ago and am looking into a possible revision of course.  Yes, I have been to the RNY forum. Erica
"Nothing tastes as good as THIN feels"
"If at first you DO succeed- try not to look too amazed!"

"I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store!"
happy girl
on 4/17/08 1:26 pm
What does the E stand for?

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Cynthia Johnson
on 4/17/08 4:44 pm
The RNY is either proxmial, distal or extened.  E for extened.
Cynthia Johnson
on 4/17/08 4:42 pm
Hello, JRinAZ had it done in 12/07.  Go to AZ forum also she does post here.  Thel ast time here maybe  4 or 5 days ago. I intend to have it done this summer just waiting on psy eval to go to surgeon.  Then they will submit to ins. Dr. Eric Schlesinger in Phx, AZ will perform the surgery.  Look for his post here also.  The ABC's of revision. Cynthia
Erica P.
on 4/18/08 9:19 am - Staten Island, NY
Thanks for the info!!  I wish you all the luck in the world...

"I am anointed. I can accomplish my dreams. I can overcome any obstacle. I am equipped and empowered by the Creator of the universe! I am able to live the abundant life God has in store!"
M. Hall
on 4/18/08 9:02 am - Norcross, GA
Hi! Ive had the RNY and I am now seeking a revision.  At 328lbs in 2002 I went into surgery only to come out with all types of infections. My 3 day hospital stay turned into 1 month. In less than 6 months I dropped to 219lbs and never went any lower.  I have now reached 271lbs and I desperately want a revision.  I dont know what went wrong the 1st time but I pray and hope that whatever my doctor recommends after he does my upper endoscopy will work and I wont have any complications.
Erica P.
on 4/18/08 9:21 am - Staten Island, NY
Wow, I am so sorry to hear about all your drama with your surgery!  It will get better!  Good luck Erica

Most Active