Revision in Richmond, VA

croppincrazee
on 4/17/08 12:24 pm
I understand that Dr. Brengman at the Richmond Surgical Group is doing a clinical trial with the ROSE procedure. Does anyone know if they are still accepting patients for the trial?  Has anyone been there?  Thanks.
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/18/08 5:35 am - Knoxville, TN
Last I heard they were still accepting patients ....Also Dr Weiss in Georgetown KY is accepting patients .he said the first 20 he does is covered under the Trial ...and I am number 10. having mine on Wednesday.
croppincrazee
on 4/18/08 6:15 am
Thanks.  I will try to contact both of those on Monday.  I called Richmond yesterday and the gal in charge was out of the office until Monday.  Good luck on Wednesday.  Let us know how it goes.  Molly
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/18/08 6:45 am - Knoxville, TN
I sure will ..and thanks for the good wishes
croppincrazee
on 4/21/08 12:58 pm
I called Richmond, VA today and left a message.  I haven't heard back from them yet.   Where is Georgetown, KY?  Do you have a phone number for Dr. Weiss?  I will call him.  Thanks. Molly
Citoeja
on 4/22/08 10:38 am
Good luck in hearing back from them I went and met Dr. Bergman on April 1st, He told me I would be a good candidate, they set me up for the Upper GI on April 9th, and I last talked to the lady on April 11th, she said they would be calling me to set up the endoscopy (not for sure if i spelled this right) I live two hours, when I first talked to them about doing the clinical trial they had told me that they would try and do everything in one day so I don't have to keep making trips.  I did call last week and they said the lady was out of the office.  So I feel since I had to pay 195.00 for an office visit, then they took my insurance card for the Upper Gi, I feel like the only thing I have done was donated to them.  Thanks
croppincrazee
on 4/22/08 11:50 pm
I have called them 4 times and left messages.  So far, no one has called me back.  I will keep trying.  I also talked to the office in Georgetown, KY and they have all of their slots filled.  Keep me posted on your progress.  Thanks. Molly
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/23/08 9:10 pm - Knoxville, TN
sorry I didnt see this post before I posted their number..... I d know that as of last week (Tues) I was number 10...they were going fr 20 ....I guess they must have gotten the rest after that .....Alisa (Dr Weiss) pA told me after the surgery that the average weightloss is 23 lbs the first month .....
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/23/08 8:40 pm - Knoxville, TN
Their phone number is 1-888-868-0008 is their toll free number....
Most Active