UPDATE

Strawberry2
on 4/17/08 8:05 am
Hi all - just wanted to give you all an update - I still am looking for a psch dr that is in my plan - my dieticians' appt is next week and I finally got my dr to sign off on the letter of necessity - which by the way was frustrating because she wanted me to reconsider - telling me that I should wait another 3 months - but her office called me today to get the fax number of the surgeons' office to fax it over -  That's it nothing else going on - Jo
Angela M.
on 4/17/08 9:32 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Can you call your insurance company to have them give you the name of a psych in your network?

317/287/170

ginau
on 4/17/08 11:06 pm - mesa, AZ
Hang in there lady ! You may have to fight for it .. Give the insurance comp a couple weeks 2-3 and then start calling - at first they are going to turn you down, But I suspect you might have enough  co- morbidities that they could give you approval !!   once approved  you should be able to get your surgeon to provide you with a list of psychs in the area..   I know Dr Schlesinger's  office Mgr had a list for me to choose from.  Anything worth having is worth the wait to get it !      Now I just need to take my own advice on that one ...  I am waiting on my surgery date . Should have it by Monday . the scheduler got called out for a couple days with sick children .. and I am just impatient....  Gods way of slowing me down??
Most Active