ROSE procedure scheduled NEXT TUES!!!!

ttaylor1213
on 10/12/09 1:32 am - williamstwon, KY
How do i get in contact with the dr. in georgetown, ky and des insrance cover it
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/09 8:36 am - AZ
On October 12, 2009 at 8:32 AM Pacific Time, ttaylor1213 wrote:
How do i get in contact with the dr. in georgetown, ky and des insrance cover it

I don't believe it does.

I would not self pay for the procedure because the stats are extremely poor.  People typically lose about 20# on the post op diet and as soon as they go back to solids they stop losing.

on 12/15/09 5:41 am
reading though some of the information and would like to see if the success was what you hoped it would be.  'im considering the rose procedure now.  not sure what to do.  need to get weight down again.
maddoxk01
on 4/5/10 2:18 am
hi - i have found a dr 45 min from me that does the ROSE procedure.  i had bypass in 3/07 and initially lost 130 pounds - of which in the last 9 months I have gained 68 pounds.  This is out of control and I am miserable.  I can't find too many people who have had the procedure done and I wonder if you know of any websites, etc. that can provide feedback from having the procedure.

Thank you!
(deactivated member)
on 4/5/10 5:19 am - Bayonne, NJ
It doesn't work. Insurance won't cover it because it doesn't work. People lose weight for the short time that they have to stick to the liquid diet, and then regain. There have been a lot of people on here *****gret forking over the money for this thing.
dynastypave
on 6/22/10 2:36 am

I'm wanting to have the ROSE procedure done. However, BCBS of California-PPO doesn't seem to cover it. Has anyone had this procedure done thru BCBS-PPO? If so Please tell me what to do.  Thanks 

Most Active