ROSE procedure scheduled NEXT TUES!!!!

Kristen C.
on 10/17/08 12:08 pm - Cassville, MO
Is there a list of surgeons performing the ROSE procedure?
I've Googles 12 ways from Sunday and every mix-mash of words and only come up with USGmedical on Monmouth, OR.
mitchel
on 11/4/08 12:36 am - Bethlehem, PA
Do you know of any doctors doing the ROSE procedure in eastern Pennsylvania?
P S.
on 2/3/09 2:21 am - libertyville, il

DID YOU HAVE IT AND WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR OUTCOME

PAM

catbert
on 2/3/09 5:08 am - MN
I had my first ROSE in Feb 2008, the second one Dec 2008 and neither worked for me.  Two weeks ago the surgeon put a lap-band over my original (2001) bypass.  I get my first fill in two weeks.
StefRand
on 6/8/09 1:13 am
Hey, sounds like what I'm hearing all over the world on the StomaphyX and Rose procedures.
How did your lap-band go?
Please update us here, so we can make better informed decisions on these procedures.

Thanks, Stef, Brussels, Belgium, NATO
rubysue
on 7/19/10 1:02 am - Lake City , FL
confused cause it just came out.
P S.
on 2/3/09 7:34 am - libertyville, il
Were you apart of the study?  I am going in for my 3 EGD on Thursday, I have be struggling to get anyone to address my weight gain.. I had the Roux en y in 2000 in San Diego  (thinking Carnie Wilsons) Doctor would do it right!!  my pouch is about 9 cm and anastomosis is about 46 ( that was in 2007)  which lap band did they use and did the same doctor do all surgeries...
They want to use me as research... still do not have a cost yet except not covered under ins.

Pam
Kiwi0317
on 2/8/09 1:26 am - Troy, MI
Do any know if there is surgeons doing the Rose Producure in Michigan?
dlmalo
on 3/9/09 1:11 am

I saw that you have BCBS of MA, so do you know if any of the hospitals in Mass perform the “ROSE" procedure?

Most Active