ROSE procedure scheduled NEXT TUES!!!!

DevineMs.M
on 4/6/11 11:08 pm - Durham, NC
Hi Lisa,
How do you get into the clinical trial study for the Rose? I'm considering it also.
CoachRoz
on 4/14/09 8:18 am
Hi Brazilwife, how are you doing...  Are you still considering a revision procedure?  I'm Coach Roz and I"m hosting a new OH group called Beat Weight Regain with ROSE.  It's for ROSE patients and anyone considering a revision operation.  It may be a source for balanced information, and encouragement.

Coach Roz Harris,
Beat Weight Regain w. ROSE Member Group Leader

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/09 9:29 am - San Diego, CA
Hi there - How can I join your group.  I am in the preliminary stages of having my ROSE procedure done in San Diego, CA.  I would love to join. :)

-Lisa
goincrazy32471
on 4/23/08 7:02 am - Sunman, IN
I had my ROSE Procedure Tuesday April 22 and went home within a few hours.  The worst part is my sore throat and the cut my lip with my tooth somehow!  I am warding off the demons in my head that tell me to eat!  Too bad a DR can't fix that part easily!   I will let you know how it is going and what kind of weight loss I obtain from this procedure! Mindy
catbert
on 4/23/08 7:12 am - MN

Just had my ROSE procedure yesteray at the Cincinnati Weight Lose Center.  It went well.  Just a minor sore throat and some minor stiffness in my chest and neck.  Everyone there was AMAZING!!  I couldn't have asked for a better team.  I got 2 anchors around my stoma and 1 anchor in my pouch.  My pouch length went from 5cm to 3cm and stoma diameter they slimmed down by 50% from 20cm to 10cm.  I don't have much hunger pain at all, but I still am drinking my protein shakes and tomato soup along with as much water as I can drink.  I do need to take medium size swallows and can't take large gulps.  That is the same as how I felt after my roux-n-y back in 2001.

tennismtb
on 5/9/08 1:42 am
Hello there everyone. I had a rny done several years ago- and like some of you, I want to look into a safe, revision like the ROSE or Stomaphyx.  Outside of trials and studies, does anyone know what the price would be for someone like myself who doesnt have insurance coverage? are there financial arrangements available? I'd appreciate your feedback. - Jimmy
rubysue
on 7/19/10 1:01 am - Lake City , FL
I called and they told me $4200.00  I live in nc
KELLI W.
on 5/9/08 3:18 am - TALLAHASSEE, FL
I live in Jax, FL and contacted Monmouth for the Rose procedure on Monday and was told that I meet at criteria but was never contacted back. I then filled out paperwork for the Rose procedure in Portland, OR and was contacted and told that there is a  Dr in St. Pete FL that does the surgery. I was then referred to him and given his number. I started out attempting to get the Stomaphyx in Ocala, FL but BCBS of FL denied it because the procedure code that the dr's office bills it under shows it as bariatric surgery.
mginebra
on 2/16/09 9:03 am - Jacksonville, FL
I just read in the Jacksonville paper there is a clinic in Brunswick, Ga. doing the ROSE procedure.  It is the Georgia Coast Surgery center and the web site is www.gcsrose.com.  Mario
KELLI W.
on 5/9/08 3:24 am - TALLAHASSEE, FL
I just called the office in St. Pete Florida for Dr. Grossberd and was told everything fell through and they will not be doing the surgery now.
Most Active