I Got A Date!!!!!

lizzythompson
on 4/8/08 12:14 pm - Denton, TX
Had my final consult with Dr Barker today. Surgery scheduled for 5/9!!!! All that is left is the stress test and preop labs....Oh yeah, and a week of liquid diet right before surgery....I need ideas on easy tasty things I can take to work that don't need refrigerated cause things get swiped out of the fridge @ work.
Angela M.
on 4/9/08 4:44 am - Vicksburg , MS
Revision on 06/24/10 with
Hi there!  Just wanted to congratulate you on getting a second chance!  Best of luck to you and please, even though this board moves slow, keep us posted on your progress

317/287/170

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/9/08 4:58 am - Knoxville, TN
Have you thought about gettin a personal size cooler to take to work with you ..that way you dnt have to put your stuff in the fridge and it wont get stolen that way? I used to t ake one with me when we have the problem where I used to wrk Cheryl
Strawberry2
on 4/9/08 9:53 am
congrats - you took the words right out my mouth - a cooler is the best way to go - or a mini lunch bag cooler like I hav e
Nicole S.
on 5/1/08 9:11 am - Fort Worth, TX
CONGRATS! Tell me more. What type of sugery are you having? What insurance do you have?
lizzythompson
on 5/1/08 9:53 am - Denton, TX
I have United Health Care through Brink's Security. Dr Barker is making my RNY pouch smaller, tightening and reinforcing my stoma, removing more of my residual stomach, and repairing a Hiatal Hernia. I am nervous this time. I was excited last time...starting a new life...now am just scared it won't work, or I will mess it up again. Just want it over with I guess.
Most Active