Approved for Rose Procedure... Again

JeannieBVA1
on 4/4/08 8:52 am
I got the call today that I'm scheduled for April 23rd for the Rose Procedure. Previously I was approved for April 14th but it was delayed due to some legal issues  with the study  not being completed. The Coordinator told me today they are on track and ready to go.  I'm suppose to be the first patient this Dr. has done in Virginia.  I know he's practiced on pig's (for real) with this procedure.  So I"m just a little shakey about being his first patient. (human that is..) Wish me luck!!  Jeannie
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/4/08 9:39 pm - Knoxville, TN
Heeheeheee....Jeannie we will be ROSE twins ....lol
JeannieBVA1
on 4/5/08 12:12 am
Sounds good to me...
JeannieBVA1
on 4/5/08 12:59 pm

I'M OUT OF THE STUDY FOR SURE..   Just found out today that I'm pregnant.  Does not look like I will be having surgery after all. 

Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/5/08 3:30 pm - Knoxville, TN
OH NO ....I know you were looking for forward to this but am happy for you at the same time about the baby ....HUGS sweetie ....if you need anythng you have my number.. Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/5/08 10:15 pm
Well let's see...   there's diapers, formula, clothes 0-6 mo. lol   I just can't believe the timming of this!  Thanks,  Jeannie
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/5/08 11:28 pm - Knoxville, TN
Let me know when your baby shower is ...and we will see what we can do Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/6/08 12:37 am
Awww.. Cheryl your sweet..  I was just kidding... This kid will not do without.  I just found out yesterday at 3:00 I was pregnant and I've already started getting gifts.   We have a BIG family on my side.   This is the first granbaby or baby in his family in 30 years.  So they are all very excited.   I think we both are still in shock.  I mean just yesterday morning I was planning on having revision surgery and this morning I'm wondering about day cares and OBGYN's... lol Life is Crazy!   Jeannie
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/6/08 1:15 am - Knoxville, TN
well I wasnt kidding ...I will still like to  get ya something for the baby.  I am really excited for you ...I have raised 3 kids and now helping with 4 grandkids ....3 of which live with me... :D HUGS and congrats Cheryl
Most Active