I'm In

Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/31/08 6:39 am - Knoxville, TN
As of today I am in the ROSE Trial ....I will have my procedure on April 23 .... Dr Weiss verified that my pouch is 10 cm which is hte largest that he has scoped.....and also saw the hernia ....Alissa, his PA advised that Dr Weiss feels he can do alot for me ...I cant wait to start losing again .... Cheryl
Strawberry2
on 3/31/08 7:55 am
CONGRAT CHERYLKEEP US POSTED JO
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/1/08 12:42 am - Knoxville, TN
thanks and I sure will
wigglypoo
on 3/31/08 10:14 am - Sturgis, MI
Cheryl, I am very happy to hear that a Doctor is willing to help you.. I tried and tried to get in a study, but..never got a call back.. I am happy that you have a Doctor and program wanting to help.. Good luck.. I have heard very good things about the success of the RESTORE.. I appreciate your keeping us advised as to your progress. PRayers and Blessing to your procedure and success. Amy in Michigan-- Doomed to be this way for ever..
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/1/08 12:45 am - Knoxville, TN
I am sorry you havent gotten a reply ....If i am not making a mistake they are having a ROSE seminar in KY in april ...I think the 9th ..... here is the link http://www.bluegrassbariatrics.com/ there is a link on that site to the Incissionless surgery also ... Cheryl
JeannieBVA1
on 4/1/08 3:38 am
Amy,  There is also a seminar in Richmond Virginia April 10th...  Let me know if you need info and I will get it for you. [email protected]
skinny_cyndi
on 3/31/08 11:02 am - Mahwah, NJ
YAY!!!
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/1/08 12:45 am - Knoxville, TN
Thanks
JeannieBVA1
on 3/31/08 11:50 am
Hip hip horay!!   I so glad your in... I know this is about to drive you nuts... Sounds like you may have your procedure before I have mine..  Keep in touch,  Jeannie
Cheryl Gebbie
on 4/1/08 12:46 am - Knoxville, TN
I text messaged you yesterday to tell you ...not sure you got the message ....I am scheduled for the 23rd ...I need to call them and see how long i need t take off from wrk ..I will be home the same day ... Cheryl
Most Active