Whey Protein Chocolate....Any that arent going to make flatulent?

MaryTeresa
on 3/29/08 2:48 pm - Loveland, OH
I just switched to a whey protein chocolate powder from Walmart and although it tastes ok I have used it for 3 days and it makes me very flatulent Any Suggestions that can be bought at stores until my Unjury and Beneprotein come in the mail?
S Andrews
on 3/29/08 3:10 pm - eatonville, WA
Do you have a super supplements store near you? They carry a fabulous protein by Jay Robb. You can also order it online. They have wonderful protein drinks that are all natural with no artificial sweetners and they also have great tasting protein bars. Good luck!
ginau
on 3/29/08 4:08 pm - mesa, AZ
Maybe you could try using some beano or lactaid  to counteract the gas ??
JeannieBVA1
on 3/30/08 1:47 am
In preparing for my Rose procedure (due to take place sometime in April) I have been trying several protein options.  The one I found that I can stomach is "Protein Slam" from GNC.  They come in individual bottles that look like a large plastic test tube.  27 g of protein.  There is several flavors.  I have have peach and cherry.   They will be very convinent to transport as they do not have to be refridgerated.  They taste like kool aid.   Everything is -0- in it like fat, sugar, etc.  There is 31 mg of potassium and again 27g of protein.  I think I paid $1.25 for each one.  Two a day and I'm done...  Just a suggestion... the powder you are using now.... Are you using milk?  I know that milk can cause you to be very flatulent. Especially in GB patients.  If you are using milk, you may want to try something you can use in water. Hope this helps..  Good luck Jeannie
Most Active