Introduction

Pzaz
on 3/29/08 7:38 am - Baltimore, MD
Hello guys,      It's so nice to have found you guys.  A very short version of my WLS history is:   First surgery (RNY/BPD) done in 1999 at 621 pounds.  Revision to that was done in 2001 due to discovery of stomach not be hardly resized smaller at all with the original.  I was 548.  Getting close to "advanced maternal age" sparked desire to have children with my wonderful husband.  Had three beautiful daughters ( 6/04, 12/06, and 1/07)  Yes, they are now ages 3, 2, and 1.  I'm now 37 years old.  Lowest weight was 287 at time of first pregnancy ending weight is 333 as of this morning.  I AM STRUGGLING!!!  I feel that I have come to darn far not reach my goal.  I must admit that I am very blessed.  My only ailments are arthritis in both knees, which does not really hurt anymore and a low thyroid, which is very controlled due to my wonderful endocrinologist.  I want the Stomaphyx procedure.  I feel that I am a good condidate for it.  I have a consult this Tuesday and I know of a friend who has had it done.  I know that many are inquiring about this procedure.  I promise to post every step that I go through.  I look forward to continue to share my story and hope will help others in the process.

PZAZ

Hondurian Queen
on 3/29/08 9:38 am - BOSTON, MA
PZAZ  I wish you the best of luck on your continued journey

Most Active