UPDATE***PLEASE PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 3:19 am, edited 4/2/08 12:49 am

I was approved thank you Jesus!!!!!!  My surgery is next week so I will keep everyone posted about how things go.  For the record I am having a lap band removed and RNY.  By the way all prayers will be greatly appreciated!! Love to all!! Hello Everyone, My information was finally sent to the insurance company and I am waiting their decision.......Please anyone who is willing, pray for me and this approval!  After having one weight loss surgery that failed I know that what is most important for me is to trust God!  So whatever way it goes I am going to rest that it is best but I REALLY, REALLY believe this is what is God's will for me and my health!  I have gotten ALOT of support here on the revision forum because it helps so much to know that there are people out there that have had complications and failure with WLS.  Thank you everyone for your prayers and support!!  God willing I will be posting soon that the surgery was approved!!!

Monique H.
on 3/26/08 3:25 am
You're definitely in my prayers.
WHEN LIFE KNOCKS YOU DOWN TO YOUR knees, JUST REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE IN THE PERFECT POSITION TO PRAY. HW 395, RNY 4/2/07 345, Lowest Weight 248,  Revision to Distal RNY 1/13/09 278,Revision to DS 10/15/10
gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 3:28 am
thank you so much!!
joenanna07
on 3/26/08 3:45 am - TX

for sure you will be in my prayers and i will pray for a speedy response. also good uck to you!!!!!!

gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 3:48 am

thank you so much!!

Cynthia Johnson
on 3/26/08 4:18 am
Sending that prayer up right now.  All the best. Cynthia  Sprinkler 
gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 4:21 am
thank you for your prayers!!
JeannieBVA1
on 3/26/08 9:48 am
Done!  Good luck,  God Bless,  Jeannie