problems already!!!!!!!!!!!!1

joenanna07
on 3/26/08 3:59 am - TX
i had surgery on march 14th and on sunday i really messed up. i was baking a cake for everyone and i actually tasted the frosting as i was making it. by the time i realized what i had done i had done it about 3xs. my husband walked in and said dont do that your gona get sick!!!!!!! well thats when i snapped i was doing so great that it totally slipped my mind i was not thinking and ever sice i have been so sick., about 10 mins went by when i started feeling very ill and was vomiting. i vomitted about 2x and just could not get right. here we are today and i cant seem to drink anything without massive pain in my chest. it hurts to drink water, protien shakes, broth or aything. went to dr yesterday and he did all the regular tests and everything was normal no leaks!!!! so he told me to take my pain meds and drink hot tea to see if that helped. weel it didnt so now i have to back to the hospital. so pray for me and if this has happened to anyone let me know!
Strawberry2
on 3/26/08 4:08 am
I just said a prayer for you - I am new to the revision journey but I do know that this early you have to make a mental effort to not go back to old habits - but after this episode I am sure you learned your lesson try drinking the tea out of a syringe maybe that will help - I hope you feel better -Jo
gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 4:10 am
you will be in my prayers for a quick recovery!!!
Cynthia Johnson
on 3/26/08 4:13 am
Hi, sorry to hear you had this problem.  What surgery did you have?  I hope there will be no complications and yes I will pray for you. Look forward to reading the results. Cynthia  Get Well Soon 
wigglypoo
on 3/26/08 12:43 pm - Sturgis, MI
I am hoping that thing are easily resolved and that your surgeon was able to solve the problem and that this was something that can be put in the past and that you can move forward. Prayers and positive thoughts are sent your way. As someone who spent 14 months in the hospital with complications with my first surgery I wish you only the best and hope that you have nothing but success. Please feel free to email anytime you have questions, feel stressed or have questions. I don't know everything, but have been through almost everything that is humanly possible and still be alive.. God Bless(he is the reason I am still here to share and move forward.. Wigglypoo
Most Active