RnY > DS

Vicki PNW
on 3/29/08 6:44 am
The way your friend is being described, she really NEEDS a revision, possibly to DS.  Here is what the others on the DS board say about Dr. Ungson: Dr. Ungson in Mexico performs RNY-to-DS revisions.  He also takes on cases considered too "complicated" or "high risk" by other surgeons.  Members have reported that he is considered one of the greatest DS surgeons. Looks like she may have to self-pay to see Dr. U.  Where does she live?   I have info on other DS surgeons in this country who perform/do not perform revisions, mainly RNY-to-DS.  Not all perform RNY-to-DS revisions but do perform other revisions to DS, such as from old stomach stapling procedures or lap-band.  Many perform revisions to DS only on case-by-case bases. Hope this helps!

Vicki

DS (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney. Cholecystectomy (lap) with Dr. Clifford Deveney 19 months post-op.

Has not weighed myself since 1/2010.  Letting my clothes gauge my progress instead.

Rosalind G.
on 3/29/08 12:28 pm - La Cañada Flintridge, CA
Thank you so very much for this feedback.  I'm copying it and sending it to her.  She's leery of surgery in MX, but I've read nothing but praise about Dr. Ungson. I just hope that it's not too late.

All is well in the garden, Roz
DS lap--8/4/04--Dr John Rabkin, San Francisco (246/118)
4/6/06--Lower body lift with muscle repair, Dr J. C.Fuentes, MX
7/31/06--Facelift; TCA peel (lower eyes); canthopexy,Dr . Binder (love him), BH, CA
2/7/07--Breast Aug/Lift--Dr  Bresnick, Encino, CA
Better living through the scalpel

Most Active