Still Waiting????

cmr3399
on 3/22/08 2:32 am - Bayville, NJ
Hi all....          I am currently on my journey twards a revision...My doctor suposedly contacted my Ins Co over a month ago for approval and still I have heard NOTHING . I called Aetna a few days ago to find out if there was anything they needed from me to speed up the process and they say they need my clinicals...The Doctor states they sent this in weeks ago...I am freaking out here...they doctor hasn't returned my calls and here I sit....Anyone have any insight into how long this takes??? Christine
Cheryl Gebbie
on 3/22/08 4:51 am - Knoxville, TN
I think they are alot 60 or 90 days ..... if I were you I would have the dr to give me a copy of the papers and have the certified next day delivery to the insurance company to a certain person ...with signature required .... at least that is what I would do. Good Luck and Happy Easter Cheryl
MaryTeresa
on 3/22/08 11:42 am - Loveland, OH
Unfortunately paper work can go by the way side and disappear so I would ride the Dr's case for a cop and fax it in myself to a designated persons attention at the insurence company at least that is what I had to do for my Mom. Goodluck.
cmr3399
on 3/22/08 11:37 pm - Bayville, NJ
Thank You all for your feedback..first think in the am I will get a copy and send it myself...Thank you very very much again...HAPPY EASTER!!!
ginau
on 3/23/08 5:46 am - mesa, AZ
Christine  I am in your same shoe's - I called Aetna - depending on who I talk to I get one of 3 replys,1 we dont have the right info yet, 2 its in the nurse review  3. you should receive our decission in the next 10 days  Good Luck on your journey - cause mine is on a sight seeing tour of america  and finding every little crack and crevise to visit ..  
Strawberry2
on 3/25/08 10:32 pm
hEY cHRISTINE - i WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU - SOORY FOR THE LONG WAIT - I HOPE YOU HEAR SOME GOOD NEWS SOON
gurlygurl
on 3/26/08 11:50 pm

Any update yet?  I can't believe that an insurance company would take so long.......my prayers are with you for a speedy approval!

Most Active