I HAD A TOTAL REVERSAL IN 2005 IF I CAN HELP YELL

SandraLP
on 3/26/08 2:38 pm - cincinnati, OH
I am so glad to hear from you.  I like not feeling so alone in this world.  I have trouble getting even PCP's to see me.  I  am "too complicated" according to them. God bless and everyone else that is posting on this board, or any other board.  Support is absolutely necessary in your WLS Journey. I was very compliant.  I did every thing they said to do, and look what happens.  Perhaps, if I hadn't have maybe my life would be better??? Sandy
babybee6
on 3/27/08 7:52 am - Cincinnati, OH
This is a great place for feeling not so alone. After I had my surgery, there wasn't a support group near enough to me to attend regularly and I stopped logging on to OH. After my procedure next Friday, I'm joining that surgeon's support group online and off. I've come to learn the importance of that plus good aftercare. I feel like they just cut me open rearranged my guts and sent me on my way. I'm excited for this new opportunity. Hind sight is 20 20 isn't it? I don't think you can be TOO compliant unless it causes you mental anguish or stress. Your situation probably isn't because of anything you did or did not do. It's just one of those things. I will keep you in my prayers and you hang in there and take care of yourself. Brenda
Most Active