home from revision

joenanna07
on 3/17/08 8:16 am - TX
well i am home and so glad to be!!!!!!! i am very sore i was revised friday from rny to sleeve and i can't believe all the gurgling is my stomach! sometimes it is very painful. the sugery went well and i seem to be doing great. i came home yesterday and pretty much slept i did get up and walk between naps so i greatful i can do that. i just wish the gurgling would'nt be so painful? so anyone out there with any advise please help! i did call the dr and they said that was pretty normal just keep taking gas-x and tums so thats what iv'e been doing but it only help for a little bit. so anyone out there had the same problem please help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!! other than that i am doing fine and glad to be on my way!!!!!!
JeannieBVA1
on 3/17/08 9:19 am
Glad to hear you are doing well.  I know you are glad to have the BIG step over with (Surgery) My suggestion would be walk, then walk... then walk some more..   I have found that to be the best way to get rid of the surgery gas.   It will also help you not be soo sore.  Good luck and hang in there. Jeannie
happy girl
on 3/18/08 1:11 am
Congratulations!  I agree with Jeannie, keep moving, that will help a lot.  Keep in touch with your dr's office, especially if it gets more painful. good luck!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

VBGMOM
on 3/18/08 1:36 am - DE
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! VBGMOM
Most Active