HELP PLEASE! Dialated stoma My Dr doesnt fix stomas...

MaryTeresa
on 3/14/08 1:06 pm - Loveland, OH
I had RNY 02/05/2001 and went from 455 to 235 but had 2 back to back pregnancies that I was forced to gain weight for the sake of my babies and myself. I went from 0 hunger level to hungry all the time during pregnancies 2. I gained to 280 by the time pregnancies were over and the weight keeps piling on sense I am now 356 and 54bmi I need help. I had an upper GI series and found my pouch intacked but the stoma was dialated so much that food doesnt even stop in my stomach the barium went straight through. I have been put on stage 2 of the post op nutrition plan again until I can get it fixed. My surgeon only does the BilioPancriatic Diversion and it would not fix my stoma issue. I need help I am in the northern Cincinnati area but am willing to travel to get it fixed does anyone Anyone know a Dr who will do Rose or stomaphyx ot wiling to undo the RNY Stoma and redo it? Please help Me. MaryTeresa
VBGMOM
on 3/15/08 10:59 am - DE

I am having a revision from a vertical banded gastroplasty done in 91 to a DS in a couple months if all goes well with my insurance. My surgeon who is very experienced and does revisions is in New Jersey just outside of Philadelphia. His name is Dr. David F. Greenbaum and he is in Willingboro, NJ and you can google South Jersey Bariatrics in Willingboro, NJ . I live in Delaware but I know patients travel from all over the country to do their work.I think he likes challenging cases. Let me know how you make out.  Sincerely, VBGMOM-Marlene

Rosanna O.
on 3/16/08 11:17 am, edited 3/16/08 11:18 am - Saint Cloud, FL
My doctor is excellent and he is in Ocala, Fl. His name is William T. Overcash. Give him a call, I know he will be able to help you.
Most Active