Does this Exist ? Please Help !!!!!!!!

Deanne K.
on 3/11/08 2:30 pm - Tucson, AZ
Jeremy, I would be interested in hearing what she i says.   Hopefully she will help you to figure out where to go from here.
(deactivated member)
on 3/11/08 2:40 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Deanne, I will definetly post something when i know it. Her office did call me tonight to send me in the morning to get an Esophagram to help check out this chest and neck pain. Have you looked into a revision with her ?
Deanne K.
on 3/13/08 2:02 am - Tucson, AZ
Dr. Blackstone only wants to do a lapband over the RNY, that is her type of revision.  She wanted me to lose about 5 lbs over the last year ago and I haven't been able to do that.  I seem to keep gaining.  I have an EGD and Colonoscopy scheduled for next Friday by a GI doctor who has extensive experience with gastric bypass patients and diagnosing problems.  He was the one who diagnosed my enlarged stoma and hopefully he will figure out all my pain that I have been having.  My PCP ordered that I go to him before I go see Dr. Schlesinger.  Dr. Schlesinger recommended a revision to distal as I am still 80-90 lbs from my goal.  We had talked about Stomaphyx but he didn't think it would work for me the way that I need it too.  I see Randy on the 28th, but hopefully we will have some answers next Friday.  I want to go up there armed and ready, despite being put off for so long.   This may just be wishful thinking on a revision as I am a state employee and surgeries are "excluded except when medically appropriate" so I may have to hire a lawyer and fight, which I will do.  My health cannot take the regain of the weight.
Most Active