cmr3399 and mjc123 I am stalking where r u???

Strawberry2
on 2/15/08 8:20 am
I am just stiing here and decided to stalk you guys - last time Chris you were getting you upper GI and Endo - and mj you dr was submitting your paperwork - I am like seriously stalking ya for info lol Jo
mjc123
on 2/15/08 9:59 am - Midlothian, VA
Hey Jo!! My date is March 10, 2008!! I am so psyched...and to confess a bit nervous. My surgery is in New Jersey (I live in Virginia) so I travel there for my pre-surgical appointments starting on March 6, 2008. My surgery is at 8:00 am and should be about 5 hours.I just ordered my protein for all liquid 2 week diet from Vitalady!! Feel free to stalk!!

Revision Weight Loss Tracker  Mary  

Strawberry2
on 2/15/08 10:21 pm
were is your surgery taking place? - i meant what city ( no need to tell all of your pers. biz lol) which protein did you order? Congrats agin- I hope to be soon joining you -Jo
mjc123
on 2/16/08 3:06 am - Midlothian, VA
Greenbaum is in Willingboro, NJ. The surgery is at Lourdes Medical Center in Burlington at 8:00 am on March 10 (feel free to visit!!).. Tina the patient coordinator there is really great at getting approval for revisions. I heard that but now I can testify to the truth of it. I got approved with no hitch.  I ordered 2 kinds of protein-Champion Banana Scream and then Nectar Lemon Ice Tea, Fuzzy Navel, and Caribean Cooler. I use to drink the Fuzzy Navel when I had my RNY and really liked it. The others I had heard great things about from quite a few people so I decided to try them.

Revision Weight Loss Tracker  Mary  

cmr3399
on 2/16/08 7:48 am - Bayville, NJ
Hey Jo....         Well I had my follow up appt on Thursday and the office is submitting my paperwork to Aetna this week. All I can do is sit back and wait.....wish I could tell you more...but I will keep you updated.... Chris
Most Active